Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog Review

On 3 November 2008, I got an e-mail from Mikal Belicove, http://www.belicove.com/. It read in part, "My name is Mikal Belicove and I an one of the co-authors if the '2009 Internet Directory: Web 2.0 Edition' (ISBN: 0789738163). I thought you would like to know that I reviewed you blog and named it the 'Best' blog in the Accounting category for my new book. With this is mind, I am writing to see if you would be interested in receiving an icon to put on your blog related to this reference. ... The directory is now available on Amazon and through bookstores nationwide, if you're interested".

I bought the book from Amazon; page six says of Skeptical CPA, "This blog, written by an independent CPA, covers many topics relevant to accounting, from banking to taxes. The blogger shares what he has learned through trial and error, so you can learn from his mistakes".

Thank you Mikal. Yes, I'm independent. Very. No one tells me what to think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reviewed on Page Six?

Eh I.A.... good work...

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/gossip.htm

Independent Accountant said...

Anonymous:
Not "Page Six" of the "New York Post", but page six of the "2009 Internet Directory".

Robyn said...

you make me proud

kid sister