Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Francine McKenna on the Wolves

Francine McKenna (FM) has a 22 October 2008 post at her Re: The Auditors about Henry Paulson's recent choice of PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young, two Big 87654 firms to work for the bailout organization. I have nothing to add to FM's post except I share her displeasure with the appointments. Here's a link: http://retheauditors.blogspot.com/2008/10/treasury-appoints-pwc-and-ey-wolves-are.html. Imagine likening Big 87654 firms to wolves. Francine, you are warned: that's treason, off with your head! Of course, we are Through the Looking Glass.

Loren Steffy makes similar observations at the Houston Chronicle on 26 October 2008. Here's a link: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/steffy/6077533.html.

Note to Mark Olson at the PCAOB: do you see any conflicts of interest here? If not, I'll find them for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice reference to Wonderland's sequel... indeed...

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO BELIEVE IN KARMA
I WANT TO BELIEVE IN KARMA
I WANT TO BELIEVE IN KARMA

Anonymous said...

I want to believe in Moksha.

I want to believe in Moksha.

I want to believe in Moksha.