Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kill the Fed?

Pat Buchanan (PB) quotes my favorite US president, "Of Nicholas Biddle's Bank of the United States, the great Andrew Jackson was eloquent. 'It has tried to kill me,' he said. 'But I will kill it.' And he did. Should not this creature from Jekyl Island, for all its manifest crimes and sins againt the republic, also be summarily put to death?," 2 April 2009 at http://vdare.com/buchanan/090402_fed.htm.

Yes PB. In the most gruesome way. Crucifixion! Invoke the spirit of Williams Jennings Bryan, "Thou shalt not crucify mankind upon a cross of paper"! The CNC guillotine is too good for the Fed!

2 comments:

Jr Deputy Accountant said...

If only Revelation said the beast had 12 heads instead of 7, I'd think it had been referring to our little Fed friends.

I have some thoughts on PB's article I've been meaning to spit out since you sent it to me. But you beat me to the punch :)

Anonymous said...

It's poison then...

Actually it's sunlight... like the vampire couldn't take the light... the Fed won't be able to either...